About the Event
The Datex User Conference is a two-and-a-half-day event designed to help users maximize their utilization of FootPrint to solve typical operational challenges.
The Datex User Conference will provide an array of educational experiences:
- Instructor-Led Training Sessions
- Collaborate with FootPrint Experts
- Live Product Demonstration
- Networking with Like-Minded Businesses
To house this memorable event, we turned to one of the foremost resorts in Florida, Disney’s Contemporary Resort. We look forward to an unparalleled event complete with the magic of Disney’s legendary warm hospitality, quality and devotion to service.
From 3PLs to manufacturers, food processors, distributors and more, the Datex User Conference attracts an audience across the supply chain logistics industry.
Most attendees are from North America and Latin America. As the use of FootPrint has greatly expanded, we also have users in Europe and the Middle East and are hopeful that they will join us as well. Our networking events are designed to encourage interaction and relationship building. From
So Many Reasons to Attend
- Enjoy collaborating with the FootPrint user community
- Explore new uses for FootPrint
- Provide feedback on FootPrint software
- Share best practices with other users
- Learn about the latest trends from guest speakers
- Try out the newest technology tools
- Gain insight into solving challenges in your business
- Expand your network and make new friends and partnerships
Larger than ever before…
With every conference, our attendance grows. This year, we are adding new sessions, new types of training and experiential learning to help you “take your business to the next level”. As with all previous conferences, there will be small group learning sessions which enable you to use FootPrint in real time and real-world scenarios.